The Johnston, S.C., Peach Blossom Festival is now accepting applications for those who sell arts and crafts and food vendors for the 39th Festival, which will be held May 6, 2023.
Those interested in having a crafter’s space at this year’s Festival should contact Donna Livingston, (803) 275-7002, P.O. Box 311, Johnston, SC 29832.
Food vendors should contact Noah Peterson, (803) 480-0135, P.O. Box 282, Johnston, SC 29832.
Each year, the Town goes all out with the Festival to remind citizens about the peach industry and to open its arms to visitors.
The popular Festival is also taking applications for individuals, organizations or businesses interested in being a part of the event.
Applications and expressions of interest are also now being accepted in the following areas:
- Pageant: April 29. Applications are available for download and can also be obtained from Gina Logue, 1129 Hwy. 378 East, Edgefield SC, 29824, (803) 480-0826; or for more information, contact Janice Cleveland, (803) 334-2507
- Arts and Crafts: Donna Livingston, P.O. Box 311, Johnston, SC 29832, (803) 275-7002
- Food Concessions: Noah Peterson, P.O. Box 282, Johnston, SC 29832, (803) 480-0135
- Entertainment: Gaye Holmes, (803) 275-4234
- Parade: Jenny Herlong, (803) 480-2595, 607 Edisto Street, Johnston, SC, 29832
- Rides: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
- Program Book Ads: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832
To contact the Johnston Development Corporation for more information about the Peach Blossom Festival, please use our contact form or the contact numbers above.
The Johnston Development Corporation, a non-profit volunteer organization, sponsors the Festival. The Corporation works to aid the community in areas such as economic development, education, recreation, historic preservation, tourism, scientific and cultural opportunities, and continued promotion of Johnston.